quarta-feira, abril 21, 2010

Friend

Sometimes all you need is a friend. And not many times you can have it
I'll not say that good friends are hard to find, that one can count his true friends with the fingers of one hand
In fact, even I don't believe in this bullshit

Rephrasing, sometimes all you need is the right friend
Because friends come to us in all kinds and with diferent features
Right now I need a friend and i don't seem to find one.

Right now, I know I have friends to go out, have a drink, even to help in a school work
But right now I can't find a friend to hear me
I could just go out right now and have fun but for some reason I'm not really in the mood for it
A reason I can't tell anyone, because there isn't anyone who would listen to me now
This type of friend is rare to find

And so I'm here, writing again
Poetry has always been my scapegoat
But right now I feel a little disapointed
Writing is not helping me right now
I consider my self a good listener
There isn't a single friend of mine that I've recused an opportunity to hear what he or she had to say
Most of the time complaints, about work, about love, about school, about many things
And I see people I've helped, people I gave an opinion or people I've junt lended an ear
And I see they can't help right now
Unfortunately for me, people are selfish
They don't want to know or don't seem to remember I at least tryed to help them in the past
Their problems are always more important
And I'm tired of been ignored

So I don't ask for help anymore
But I'm becoming more and more disapointed with friends
I start to doubt friendship
I only have friends for the good times
For the bad ones I know now that I'm alone

To make a long story short
I need a friend now
But I dont have one
And I feel sad.

Por algum motivo as vezes eu me sinto mais a vontade me expressando em ingles
Por isso esse post foi escrito nessa lingua.

Nenhum comentário: